After couple of months trying to install Snow Leopard on my Asus P6T Deluxe PC Desktop , today I have it done pretty well..
Here are my Desktop Configuration:
Mobo: Asus P6T Deluxe (BIOS Version 1102)
CPU: Intel Core i7 920
Memory: Corsair XMS 3x2G (6GB) DDR3 1096MHz
VGA: Asus 9400GT 512MB Silent
Disk: 750GB WD SATA Green
DVD: Sony DVD RW
Screen: Apple Cinema Display HD 23″ and Samsung P2370
Here are the evaluation results so far:
- VGA Card is detected properly
- Shutdown/Restart is working
- Sound card output is working
- Sleep is working, but the wake-up is still problem, turn into blank screen after upgrade fakesmc to v2.5
- Need OSX86Tools to make Core i7 detected properly
After installation, I am able to update to 10.6.2 with combo update without any problems.
If you have problem with Shutdown and Restart with some configuration in BIOS, so you might need to:
- Enabling ACPI 2.0
- Apply OpenHaltRestart.kext that can be found in my other post.